2. Upon the page loading, you will noted the login block to the left of the page.
If you have taken a course with us previously use your Username and Password and
press the Login button. If this is your first time with us please follow the "Create
a New Account!" link.
3. Your web browser should now be at the registration page. Select a Username and
4. Fill in the rest of the registration information. Be sure to include an valid
email address; A registration confirmation will be sent to you.
6. Click on the “Create my new account” button.
7. Follow the instructions provided in the email to confirm your registration with
the web site. You will be required to click on a link in the email which will confirm
your registration. If your email client is set for text only, you must cut and past
the link address in your browsers address bar. On some email systems your confirmation
message may be flagged as spam, so check any spam folders you may have set up. Once
your account is confirmed you should automatically redirected to the main page and
log in to the site.
Follow any additional instructions your may have been given regarding course registration
or enrolment keys. If you have any difficulty please contact us at: support.
5. If you a New Jersey certified local government official please select one of the
certification titles. If not, select “Not Applicable”. If you are a member of ASEP,
indicate so in the drop down box.